Write a Research and Reflection paper that focuses on integrating biblical and theological foundations with a theology of ministry. This paper should be a 3000-3500 word paper that is formatted according to the current edition of Kate Turabian’s A MANUAL FOR WRITERS OF TERM PAPERS, THESES, AND DISSERTATIONS.
The first part of your paper should summarize your theological and biblical foundations for ministry. This section should comprise no more than one-third of the length of the paper. The questions listed below are intended to guide you through some essential categories in order to create a broad framework on which to build your theology of ministry. As you manuscript, your thoughts to these questions (in a flowing, sequential manner), do so on the basis of the information presented in the lectures, in the course textbooks, as well as scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles and specialized texts (according to the approved style).
1. How is ministry rooted in the Trinitarian nature of God?
2. How does Jesus serve as a model for ministry?
3. How should the completed work of Christ (His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension) shape our ministry?
4. What is the role of the Holy Spirit in ministry?
5. In what ways should Jesus continue His ministry through the church today and what evidences do we have that He continues His ministry through the local church in our day?
6. If the ministry of Christ is entrusted to all the believers, what roles should be compensated
Do ministers play?
7. In what ways should your ministry be adjusted on the basis of the information you have
encountered in this course and in what ways would you not want to modify your ministry?
In the second portion of your paper, develop and present a personal theology of ministry which is clearly linked to the content presented in the previous section. Be certain that your theology of ministry addresses contemporary culture. Your theology of ministry should be one that is relevant in current culture and solidly based on biblical and theological foundations. Your theology of ministry should answer the question, “On what foundation is my ministry praxis based, and how are the two links. For information on Systematic Theology check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systematic_theology
The post Systematic Theology appeared first on Australia Assessments.